Rx: Sacrament M&M

Monday, October 28, 2013



Hello, everyone!!!!


I don't  take "no" for an answer.  We went to dinner with a Inactive couple and they took us to a Mexican restaurant. When we go to restaurants it's a lot harder to share a spiritual message. So, we were just asking question after question in hopes that one of these questions would lead into the Gospel. Well, it did! And we started talking about the Sacrament. The husband was giving us his reasons why he can't go to Sacrament. His biggest concern was tremors. He has tremors, and he said, when the water comes around I wouldn't be able to grab it.  I said, Well, someone can hand it to you! He told us by the time he gets the cup to his mouth the water has completely splash out! He then said, I have asked the doctors for a prescription that would help my tremors, but they said there          is nothing they can give him.

    So, I said well, I  had worked I'm a pharmacy for 2 years and know a drug that works really well! 

    His eyes perk up! "Oh, yeah.  What is it?" 
    Me - "It's called the sacrament!" 

It caught Him by surprise and he just let out a loud laugh. 

So, I took the liberty of getting a prescription  for the sacrament! 

I came home, found an hold medicine bottle. 

RX: SACRAMENT M&M's
Take 1 m&m by mouth with daily prayer. Take 2 m&m's on Sunday morning, may increase to a handful of m&m's depending on the power of the spirit. 

REFILLS-ETERNITY 

SIDE AFFECTS-STRONGER TESTIMONY, SPIRITUALLY UPLIFTING, ETERNAL HAPPINESS. 

WARNING-MAY NEED TO USE THE ATONEMENT MORE FREQUENTLY 

FOR REFILLS PLEASE CALL THE LDS SISTER MISSIONARIES 

So, he didn't come to church. But I haven't had the chance to take his prescription to him either.

It's been a super stressful week! Most of appointments fell through, but that's okay!
That's just the busy life of a missionary! I love and miss everyone so much!
have a great week! Love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment